Hi, I’m Victoria and I’ll be helping you directly. Please click below for a quick sign up or email me directly at [email protected]. l can answer any questions and help you setup your video-sessions. You can also call me directly at 844-394-3501
Get ABA Therapy While At Home
BCBA Consultation delivered via Telehealth is a wonderful approach for teaching children the skills they need to communicate, learn, and play. It’s also an excellent tool for providing parents with the training they need to help their children experience success.
The best part is that with Telehealth, you can be anywhere, anytime and still receive the services you need.
Our Board Certified Behavior Analysts will design and implement individualized programs for families completely via remote Telehealth. We are here to help you.
Dr. Breanne Hartley Explains the Program:
Dr. Breanne Hartley, PHD, BCBA-D is LittleStar’s Chief Clinical Officer. She explains LittleStar’s new Telehealth program.
How easy is it to get started?
- Mild Behavioral Concerns (e.g., tantrums, low frequency aggression, SIB, and elopement)
- Sleep and Mild Feeding Concerns
- Improving Communication
- Following/Creating Daily Routines (morning, mealtime, bedtime, bath, etc.)
- Following/Setting Rules and Expectations
- Caregiver Follow Through
- Applied Behavior Analysis Basics (e.g., reinforcement, prompting, functions of behavior, etc.)
To get started please click below to get started !
How It Works
A Simple Process
- First, sign up on our online form here
- Soon after, a member of our Family Services Department will call you to gather demographic and insurance information, guide you through your video call options, and answer any questions about the enrollment process.
- Finally, A Board Certified Behavioral Analyst will setup an introduction meeting with you and start scheduling services right away. It’s that easy!
“To me, providing real care means helping a child who struggles to become a child who thrives. Assuring that families know they are accepted.”
Real Progress Happens Every Day, With Effort From the Individuals We Serve, LittleStar and Families
Just like any peer their age, the indivudals we serve are acquiring the skills they need to better their future. With the extra care and attention to progress you get from your LittleStar team, that progress is real and will be maintained.
Driven by Results
ABA Therapy makes a real difference.
- For more than 50 years, ABA Therapy has shown better progress than any alternative intervention.
- ABA Therapy is recommended by the US Surgeon General for people with autism.
- At LittleStar, ABA Therapy is always one-on-one with a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT).
- ABA Therapy is recommended by the American Association of Pediatrics.
Let’s Start the Journey.
Click below to get signed up!