Frequently Asked Questions
LittleStar’s Telehealth Consultation Program allows families to receive the care they need via video connection on their schedule.
- Mild Behavioral Concerns (e.g., tantrums, low frequency aggression, SIB, and elopement)
- Sleep and Mild Feeding Concerns
- Improving Communication
- Following/Creating Daily Routines (morning, mealtime, bedtime, bath, etc.)
- Following/Setting Rules and Expectations
- Caregiver Follow Through
- Applied Behavior Analysis Basics (e.g., reinforcement, prompting, functions of behavior, etc.)
Our objective is to show care by providing families with a highly educated and experienced professional who can consult remotely.
We aim to always advocate for individuals with autism, and this period of time (where so many resources have been stripped away) calls us to advocate for necessary therapeutic services.
We feel strongly that individuals with autism can still make progress despite the instability of this time.
Real Progress Happens Every Day, With Effort From the Individuals We Serve, LittleStar and Families
Just like any peer their age, the indivudals we serve are acquiring the skills they need to better their future. With the extra care and attention to progress you get from your LittleStar team, that progress is real and will be maintained.
Driven by Results
ABA Therapy makes a real difference.
- For more than 50 years, ABA Therapy has shown better progress than any alternative intervention.
- ABA Therapy is recommended by the US Surgeon General for people with autism.
- At LittleStar, ABA Therapy is always one-on-one with a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT).
- ABA Therapy is recommended by the American Association of Pediatrics.
Let’s Start the Journey.
Click below to get signed up!