LittleStar’s Telehealth Consultation Program allows families to receive the care they need via video connection on their schedule.
With our Telehealth program, we will be able to service families in multiple locations.
Our program makes use of Telehealth (remote video chat) to provide families with therapy services regardless of location or access to our facilities.
Our Board Certified Behavior Analysts will design and implement individualized programs for families completely via remote Telehealth. We are here to help you.
Here’s what we can do while you’re at home:
- Helping your child follow a daily scheduled pattern
- Daytime and nighttime routines, such as getting dressed and brushing teeth
- Social and play skills with others
- Teaching your child to be more independent and monitor their own behavior
- Increasing social and language skills with family members, including communication device training
- Parent training (they will work with what you need)
- Toilet training
- Playing appropriately with toys and expanding playing skills
- Mealtime help such as food preferences and self-feeding
- Teaching daily life skills
Our objective is to show care by providing families with a highly educated and experienced professional who can consult remotely.
We aim to always advocate for individuals with autism, and this period of time (where so many resources have been stripped away) calls us to advocate for necessary therapeutic services.
We feel strongly that individuals with autism can still make progress despite the instability of this time.
Dr. Breanne Hartley Explains the Program:
Dr. Breanne Hartley, PHD, BCBA-D is LittleStar’s Chief Clinical Officer. She explains LittleStar’s new Telehealth program.
Does My Child Qualify?
- Mild Behavioral Concerns (e.g., tantrums, low frequency aggression, SIB, and elopement)
- Sleep and Mild Feeding Concerns
- Improving Communication
- Following/Creating Daily Routines (morning, mealtime, bedtime, bath, etc.)
- Following/Setting Rules and Expectations
- Caregiver Follow Through
- Applied Behavior Analysis Basics (e.g., reinforcement, prompting, functions of behavior, etc.)
To get started please click below to get started !
How It Works
A Simple Process
- First, sign up on our online form here
- Soon after, a member of our Family Services Department will call you to gather demographic and insurance information, guide you through your video call options, and answer any questions about the enrollment process.
- Finally, A Board Certified Behavioral Analyst will setup an introduction meeting with you and start scheduling services right away. It’s that easy!
“To me, providing real care means helping a child who struggles to become a child who thrives. Assuring that families know they are accepted.”
Real Progress Happens Every Day, With Effort From the Individuals We Serve, LittleStar and Families
Just like any peer their age, the indivudals we serve are acquiring the skills they need to better their future. With the extra care and attention to progress you get from your LittleStar team, that progress is real and will be maintained.
Driven by Results
ABA Therapy makes a real difference.
- For more than 50 years, ABA Therapy has shown better progress than any alternative intervention.
- ABA Therapy is recommended by the US Surgeon General for people with autism.
- At LittleStar, ABA Therapy is always one-on-one with a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT).
- ABA Therapy is recommended by the American Association of Pediatrics.
Let’s Start the Journey.
Click below to get signed up!