Let’s Take The Next Step
What To Expect
- You’ll talk to a professional who understands the unique aspects of dealing with an ASD diagnosis and really knows what they’re talking about.
- Plan on spending about 45 minutes to one hour on your visit.
- You will get real information based on where you are, and as much time as you want to ask about anything on your mind.
- Feel free to bring your children. We will have staff here to make sure they’re having a good time.
How To Prepare
- Ask lots of questions before you come. We’re here to help make your life with ASD easier, and that means a lot more than a single conversation or visit.
- We know what it’s like, and the last thing you need is more pressure. That’s why we move at your pace. Think about your goals and what you want to accomplish together so you’re ready to take the next steps or slow down when you need to.
An intake services member will get in touch with you to see how we can help you take your next step, whatever that is.
How easy is it to get started?
To access our comprehensive therapy services your child will need a formal autism diagnosis, if you do not have an autism diagnosis service options may still be available. Please contact us for more information on your options.
Areas that therapy may cover include, depending on your child’s needs:
- Behavioral Concerns (e.g., tantrums, aggression
- Sleep and Feeding Concerns
- Improving Communication
- Following/Creating Daily Routines (morning, mealtime, bedtime, bath, etc.)
- Following/Setting Rules and Expectations
- Applied Behavior Analysis Basics (e.g., reinforcement, prompting, functions of behavior, etc.)
How It Works
A Simple Process
- First, sign up on our online form above.
- Soon after, a member of our Family Services team will call you to gather demographic and insurance information, guide you through your options, and answer any questions about the enrollment process.
- Finally, a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) will setup an introduction meeting with you and start scheduling services right away. It’s that easy!
“To me, providing real care means helping a child who struggles to become a child who thrives. Assuring that families know they are accepted.”
Real Progress Happens Every Day, With Effort From the Individuals We Serve, LittleStar and Families
Just like any peer their age, the indivudals we serve are acquiring the skills they need to better their future. With the extra care and attention to progress you get from your LittleStar team, that progress is real and will be maintained.
Driven by Results
ABA Therapy makes a real difference.
- For more than 50 years, ABA Therapy has shown better progress than any alternative intervention.
- ABA Therapy is recommended by the US Surgeon General for people with autism.
- At LittleStar, ABA Therapy is always one-on-one with a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT).
- ABA Therapy is recommended by the American Association of Pediatrics.
Let’s Start the Journey.
Sign up to get started today!