Home-Based and Telehealth Services
LittleStar is now accepting patients for home-based ABA services. Our program places Registered Behavior Technicians providing ABA therapy in your home or via Telehealth, while an exceptionally trained Board Certified Behavior Analyst provides support remotely via Telehealth.
How does it work?
Our Board Certified Behavior Analysts will design and implement individualized programs for families completely via remote Telehealth while a dedicated Registered Behavior Technician will work directly with your child in-home, safely, or if preferred, via Telehealth.
What is a Diagnosis?
Need a diagnostic assessment? Some children may have been diagnosed with autism already, some may not. The diagnosis is important and necessary for a Behavior Analyst to create a customized Treatment Plan for a child with autism. We can easily provide you with a diagnostic assessment if your child hasn’t had one.
What is a Treatment Plan?
Once a child has received an autism diagnosis, a treatment assessment is conducted in order to develop an individualized treatment plan. This treatment plan is created specifically with your child in mind with the objective to make progress.
What about Insurance?
We take most insurance plans, if you don’t have insurance, LittleStar prides itself in servicing families without insurance. Lack of insurance is NOT a barrier to treatment.
Home-Based and Telehealth Services
Sign up below to get started right away. One of our specialists will contact you to guide you through the rest of the process.
How easy is it to get started?
To access our comprehensive therapy services your child will need a formal autism diagnosis, if you do not have an autism diagnosis service options may still be available. Please contact us for more information on your options.
Areas that therapy may cover include, depending on your child’s needs:
- Behavioral Concerns (e.g., tantrums, aggression
- Sleep and Feeding Concerns
- Improving Communication
- Following/Creating Daily Routines (morning, mealtime, bedtime, bath, etc.)
- Following/Setting Rules and Expectations
- Applied Behavior Analysis Basics (e.g., reinforcement, prompting, functions of behavior, etc.)
How It Works
A Simple Process
- First, sign up on our online form above.
- Soon after, a member of our Family Services team will call you to gather demographic and insurance information, guide you through your options, and answer any questions about the enrollment process.
- Finally, a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) will setup an introduction meeting with you and start scheduling services right away. It’s that easy!
“To me, providing real care means helping a child who struggles to become a child who thrives. Assuring that families know they are accepted.”
Real Progress Happens Every Day, With Effort From the Individuals We Serve, LittleStar and Families
Just like any peer their age, the indivudals we serve are acquiring the skills they need to better their future. With the extra care and attention to progress you get from your LittleStar team, that progress is real and will be maintained.
Driven by Results
ABA Therapy makes a real difference.
- For more than 50 years, ABA Therapy has shown better progress than any alternative intervention.
- ABA Therapy is recommended by the US Surgeon General for people with autism.
- At LittleStar, ABA Therapy is always one-on-one with a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT).
- ABA Therapy is recommended by the American Association of Pediatrics.
Let’s Start the Journey.
Sign up to get started today!