Careers That Make a Difference
Direct Support Professional
Multiple Locations: Indiana
Be A Hero To A Little Star
We offer careers that make a difference. Join us today.
A Part-time Opportunity in Healthcare
The most meaningful part-time job you’ve ever had. You will be working one-on-one with individuals with developmental disabilities who need basic everyday help. You can make a real difference in someone’s life. Activities may include planning and providing instruction or assistance in activities of daily living, recreation and leisure, social and interpersonal skills, communication skills, decision making, self-advocacy, community integration, medication assistance, cooking, housekeeping, and other related services.
Make a Real Difference
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Direct Support Professional:
- Keeps client safe
- Engages client in fun activities
- Executes treatment goals as prescribed by the client’s treatment plan, if applicable
- Implements appropriate behavior management techniques as prescribed by behavior plan, if applicable
- Assists client with activities of daily living (ADLs), as needed
- Adheres to diet, supplementation and medication protocols, per parent/guardian instructions