Careers That Make a Difference
Clinical Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Multiple Locations: Indiana
Make A Difference Every Day
We offer careers that make a difference. Join us today.
Our Clinical Board Certified Behavior Analyst Position
As a Clinical BCBA you will be responsible for developing appropriate programs and behavior plans as well as supervising their implementation.
You will work closely with our Clinical Director to determine goals for each patient.
You will provide services both in person and via Telehealth depending on the need.
Clinical BCBA’s duties include continuous monitoring of their teams and each patient’s progress in order to provide the most relevant programming.
Use Your Knowledge and Education to Make A Difference
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and supervises implementation of new programs
- Creates individualized behavior support plan
- Monitors implementation of behavior support plan and provides feedback as necessary (both on-location and via Telehealth)
- Conducts functional assessments and analyses
- Captures and contrives opportunities to teach staff and patients in the natural environment and teaches others to do the same
- Participates in assessment process
- Attends and participates in parent team meetings, staff meetings, trainings and other meetings as needed
- Provides information about programming to parents
- Attends IEP meetings as needed for the progress of the patient’s therapy goals
- Participates in research and presentation opportunities at local and national conferences
- Offers feedback on staff performance reviews
- Assists with new staff training
Educational Qualifications and Skills:
- Master’s Degree in ABA or related field
- Board certification in behavior analysis (BCBA)