Pizza anyone? How about taking the family out to dinner to support a great cause? Our Little Star Center therapists have been busy this month hosting a variety of events in the Indianapolis and Lafayette areas to raise money for our non-profit organization. Several businesses, including Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Sky Zone and Hot Box Pizza, have hosted special events to raise funds for Little Star!
There’s still time to show your support for Little Star. Here’s the remaining list of fundraising events:
- Carmel – All Little Star directors have volunteered to take a pie to the face – to benefit Little Star! Raffle tickets are available for $1 at Little Star-Carmel. Our directors will take the pies to the face at our Independence Day Celebration on July 3.
- Lafayette – Buffalo Wild Wings, 2715 S. Creasy Lane, Friday, June 27. Present your Little Star Coupon and 15 percent of your ticket will go to LSC.
- Lafayette – Knickerbocker, 113 N 5th St., Saturday, June 28, is hosting a benefit concert, starting at 9 a.m. This event features two bands, a silent auction and raffle. All proceeds go to Little Star.
- Sentsy online fundraiser ends Saturday, June 28. To participate, click here
- Westfield – Big Hoffa’s BBQ, 800 E. Main St., Monday, June 30, dine and donate to Little Star.