Careers That Make a Difference
Registered Behavior Technician
Positions Open In Multiple Locations!
Why Join Us Now?
- Up to $1500 in hiring bonuses
- Highly competitive pay and great benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Quality training, no prior experience required
- We will help you get certified and start your career in Behavior Analysis
- We are a non-profit organization
Why Become a Registered Behavior Technician?
This is a great position for anyone wanting to make a difference. In addition, this is a great place to start a career in behavioral health. LittleStar has an apprenticeship program for those interested in becoming a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
From RBT to BCBA
Transition to writing the treatment plans that the RBTs implement. Get a master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis and let LittleStar help you fulfill the fieldwork requirements set by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). The process takes between two and five years.
Sign up Now To Learn More
- Fill in the quick-sign-up form below.
- Someone will contact you right after to discuss next steps, it’s that simple!
Your Work Makes A Difference
Your career in Behavior Health makes a difference for children and their families
Take The First Step To Making A Difference
Sign up below to get started!
Be A Hero To A Little Star
We offer careers that make a difference. Join us today.
Your Career in Healthcare Starts Here
Our Registered Behavioral Technicians are responsible for providing ABA Therapy one-on-one in multiple settings. You will be teaching skills that will greatly enhance the quality of life for our patients. LittleStar will provide you with the training and support, all you need is passion and dedication. A career path in Applied Behavioral Analysis starts here!
- Compassion and patience
- A strong desire to help others
- Ability to work in different locations depending on the need of the patient
Make a Real Difference
The RBT position is challenging, but fun and extremely rewarding. Our patients reach many milestones through therapy and much of their success is because of the RBT’s hard work. You will be making a real difference while starting a career in healthcare.