Well, it’s 2011 – can you believe it? Little Star has a big year ahead of us, but I wanted to take a step back and reflect on all the happenings of 2010. Check them out:
- We celebrated our 8th anniversary!
- Our Executive Director, Mary Rosswurm, came back after a 22 month “sabbatical” in Massachusetts.
- In the fall, we expanded our facility in order to serve more children. Our center is now almost twice its original size.
- Our staff has grown to over 35 employees.
- We introduced “Middle Star” – a program for children ages 10 and up.
- The center went wireless – we are so advanced! :)
- We joined the social media world and you can now find us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- For the 9th Annual Golf Marathon we raised over $25,000 for the center!
- We started a Parent Morning Meet-Up for Little Star parents to come meet and mingle with each other.
- In December, we debuted our new website – littlestarcenter.org
Thank you to our staff, parents, families, friends and sponsors who make Little Star Center the success that it is. We can’t wait for another great year and are so glad to have you on board! Happy New Year!